Me, spilling out all my thoughts, inner and outer, on just about anything! Lots of poetry, short stories from past experiences, anecdotes about teaching elementary school, music, relationships....garage sale type thing...Something For Everyone!

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Rapid Change and The Indecisiveness of Weather!

What a difference a day makes!!





Today, I took the coffee maker from the summer bedroom down to the kitchen. There will still be a few nights where it will stay around 0 or above but I 'm guessing we will have to make the official move into the winter bedroom within the next week. There comes a time when it is redundant (and not economical!) to turn on the heater at night!

We've already put some Christmas lights up on the new deck and the arbor in the back yard so my mind is straying from summer wishes to anticipation of the holiday season. So please, someone just tell me to just give it up already!





Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger red dirt girl said...

Wow!!

and I'm finally experiencing nights cool enough to warrant the down comforter on my bed (but did go out last night in short sleeves...)

have been EXHAUSTED beyound belief - ok you teachers out there: why did any of you NOT INFORM ME how demanding and 24/7 this job is ????

but there are sublime moments ...

xxx
rdm

Sunday, November 09, 2008

 
Blogger Gary's third pottery blog said...

bllleeeeehhhhhhhh.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

 
Blogger Akelamalu said...

You've had snow???? :(

Sunday, November 09, 2008

 
Blogger Pauline said...

ok - give it up, already! (Actually, I've been putting off taking down the screens on the windows and doors because the weather still has a teensy bit of warmth left in it, so who am I to urge you toward winter any faster than you are already going?)

Sunday, November 09, 2008

 
Blogger storyteller said...

Oh my … I’d say so! SNOW??? We’ve had GUSTY WIND all day with palm fronds all over the streets & yards. I’d be happy with some rain … seriously!
Hugs and blessings,

Sunday, November 09, 2008

 
Blogger Beverly said...

Snow? It's bright and sunny here, with temperatures in the 70's...wonderful. The snow is pretty, but I'm not usre it's for me.

Monday, November 10, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had snow in Oslo, Norway a week ago too and I was so excited. This weekend we had rain again however :-(

I love snow you know as it makes this dark month a bit brighter.

Monday, November 10, 2008

 
Blogger Bobbie said...

Your weather back east has been up and down like a yo-yo. No wonder you can't decide on the summer bedroom or the winter one. :)

Monday, November 10, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always love the look of snow. They say snow is like a magical carpet since it hide all the ugliness and make things beautiful

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

 
Blogger bulletholes said...

I've left some comments, and they are gone!
Bastards!
I just learned today that you Canucks (is it oK to say that?) you Canadiens like to play "" the card game. Do you play 500 mom?

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home