Me, spilling out all my thoughts, inner and outer, on just about anything! Lots of poetry, short stories from past experiences, anecdotes about teaching elementary school, music, relationships....garage sale type thing...Something For Everyone!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Rollercoaster Weather!

I love this Burning Bush!




The sun behind these leaves let me capture the venation of these beauties.






Button, button, who's got the button? (Remember that birthday party game?) These old Black-eyed Susans are jailed for the winter!



A small window of time left before winter really sets in. We got more snow last night!


Brown Hall of Flame. Roll out the Brown carpet?

So many flats, so little time! My husband still has plants unplanted!! I try to stop him from going back to the plant places but to no avail! He needs to join Plantaholics Anonymous!



Why the long face? I love the angle of light this time of year that forms such long afternoon shadows!







I'll post today's snow soon! You just can't keep up with the rapid changes in weather these days. One night we're in the summer bedroom, the next we leave the outer frigid zone for warmer climes of our winter refuge!






11 Comments:

Blogger Gary's third pottery blog said...

yesterday and today snow snow SNOOOOW

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

 
Blogger Pauline said...

love looking at your world through the lens of your camera! thanks for sharing :)

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

 
Blogger fennymun said...

oh, I really envy you out there ~ taking photos of those beautiful change of colour in nature! :)

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I love the golden beauty of autumn and your pics proves it. Like before, it also strikes me how similar the nature are in Canada and Norway.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

 
Blogger twilite said...

Hi MOI! I hear there is snow falling in parts of Canada.

Tardy in blogging lately...life's a rollercoaster lately though.

I love autumn and its beautiful colors telling me it's time to rest a little for spring!

Have a jolly halloween weekend?!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great fall photos! I hope you didn't get much snow in your corner of the world!

Have a safe and happy Halloween!

Friday, October 31, 2008

 
Blogger Gary's third pottery blog said...

re: ducky pitcher or creamer?
oh MOI!!!! I have made 3, this is the first, and I promised Cheri she could have first look, but I have more to glaze!!!

Friday, October 31, 2008

 
Blogger v said...

I love fall. I wish we have fall in Malaysia ...

Thursday, November 06, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely photos. Your maple trees provide such spectacular colour.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

 
Blogger bulletholes said...

Yeah, he's got a monkee tree on his back!

Thursday, November 06, 2008

 
Blogger storyteller said...

I enjoyed the colorful photos and your ‘rollercoaster’ weather. I’m getting pretty tired of dry, windy, heat … seriously! That said … methinks I’m not ready for snow … just some rain … soon, please ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Friday, November 14, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home