Me, spilling out all my thoughts, inner and outer, on just about anything! Lots of poetry, short stories from past experiences, anecdotes about teaching elementary school, music, relationships....garage sale type thing...Something For Everyone!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Odds and Sods


We lost a huge lilac this winter.


No snow to be seen!



But things sure look dull and grey...just like Mooky!



We better not be 10 bricks short of a load!! (Socks had to inspect them!)



Window sills waiting to happen.



Bet we have more spring yard clean-up to do than you do!!!



Goodbye to all things yucky! (Carpet!)





Wonder if we'll ever see the grass or eat at the picnic table this year?






BUT....I love my "new" "old" rustic cupboards!







Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

The cupboards are, indeed, wonderful!

But the poor fallen lilac. So very sad.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

 
Blogger Dave said...

Looks like you have a ton of stuff to do! Just stay safe and warm! I also think your cupboards are beautiful as well! :-)

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

 
Blogger bulletholes said...

You should see the clean-up down here from the storms that rolled through last week!
Man, the floor and those cupboards are gorgeous!
Hi Mom!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

 
Blogger Akelamalu said...

The cupboard turned out beautiful!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

 
Blogger GEWELS said...

Oh no! I am mourning the loss of your lilac. I noticed deep purple buds forming on mine this week. I'll share, I promise.

I adore those cupboards. How fabulous! When will it all be over? You are a very patient woman- I think I would have moved by now.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

 
Blogger Lynette said...

Oh MOI, youall have so much going on (very stressful I bet) and I'm sorry about your lilac tree. Oh, but those cupboards are so gorgeous!! Just think how great it will be when all the renovations are done and spring is finally here!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

 
Blogger urban-urchin said...

I have cupboard envy- those are great!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

 
Blogger storyteller said...

I enjoyed all the photos with commentary. Sorry about the loss of your Lilac … glad there’s no snow … Mooky seems satisfied with how things are progressing … and you definitely have more yard clean-up to do than me! LOL

Your rustic cupboards are gorgeous!!!
Hugs and blessings,

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, love, love your new rustic cupboards.
That truly is a bit of a clean up you have ahead.. but as they say.. this too shall pass. And then won't it be grand.

Friday, April 18, 2008

 
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Thanks everyone. I am enjoyinG the cupboards immenselt and having fun putting out things that look "pioneery".
I think we'll need to hire some people to help clean up the yard. There is just too much for one person...wish we had 4 big sons!!
We'll cut the lilac and take it away. We have a few others though.

Friday, April 18, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home