Me, spilling out all my thoughts, inner and outer, on just about anything! Lots of poetry, short stories from past experiences, anecdotes about teaching elementary school, music, relationships....garage sale type thing...Something For Everyone!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Now I Know My ABC's!

This is from kilroy_60 (see my sidebar) who wanted me to do an alphabet of my personality traits. I just had to do two and satisfy my lust for alliteration! The X was the most difficult of course..so I used poetic licence!

A - Affectionate and Accommodating
B - Bouncy and Bubbly
C - Caring and Cuddly
D - Dedicated and Divergent
E - Effervescent and Expressive
F - Full of Fun and Frolic
G - Goofy and Gregarious
H - Happy and Humourous
I - Incessant Inklings
J - Jumpy Jester
K - Kinetic and A Kidder
L - Laughing and Lively
M - Musically Musing
N - Never-ending Namer of Things!
O - Observant and Original
P - Poetic People Person
Q - Quick and Questioning
R - Reflective and Respondent
S - Significantly Sensitive
T - Tender and Tactile
U - Understanding and Unique
V - Very Verbal and Verbose!
W - Witty and Wondering
X - X-ray Vision With Emotions
Y - Youthful Yielder
Z - Zany and Zesty

12 Comments:

Blogger brooksba said...

How much fun! I like your list.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 
Blogger Old Lady said...

Next, onomatopoeia?

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 
Blogger Barbara said...

You are obviously a happy-go-lucky extrovert!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 
Blogger Stephen Newton said...

Wonderful list, Mother. It sounds like you have a well-balanced personality amongst other good traits. Your instincts were right on about my dream. I do feel imprisoned within my circumstances right now, but so far haven't found a way out. I trust that Great Spirit will lead me along to the other side. It can't happen fast enough for me.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Brooksba: Thanks. Yep, it was fun and it didn't take as long as I thought it would.

Old Lady: One just never knows what might spill out at Spiling Out! HA!

Barbara: Most of the time I am, although not always an extrovert. I don't think I appear to be at all when I first meet people. And I'm not exactly over-confident about everything I do.

Stephen: Thanks. Most of the time I am happy and balanced except when I'm dealing with health issues which I have my fair share to be sure.
I hope that what it is you need to be free of and how to do it reveals itself clearly to you soon! Maybe you will recognize some signs and be able to act upon them. It is hard to be patient while some of your life is on hold waiting for some direction.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might try this. It looks like fun. When we were kids my dad taught us a song...goes "A you're adorable, B you're so beautiful, C you're a cutey full of charm, D you're a darling, and E you're exciting, F you're a feather in my arm! And ect.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Colleen: Yes, that's a neat song!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 
Blogger Richard said...

A lovely list that paints you as a cheerful and ebullient person.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

 
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Richard: People tell me that I am so I must be that most of the time. Hey, I could have used your idea for the letter "E"!!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

 
Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

"O" is for Outstanding! I love your alphabet; so pleased that you chose to play along.

As I take care of this, that and the other - should say try to - leading up to my one-year anniversary I will do my best to get your answers copied over to comments with the original posting.

What does it mean with so much work to do that instead of doing it I'm visiting my link exchanges. hmmmmmmmmmmmm Definitely, that I value those with whom I have connected. As for the work I have to do. Bad Craziness!!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

 
Blogger Richard said...

As I was composing my comment, I wanted to avoid adjectives you had already used.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

 
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Kilroy: Thanks. Was fun! Why do some comments places not show the edit icon, making it impossible to copy and paste from another place? Anyway, when you figure out how, tell me!
Well, I'd say you were doing the Work avoidance thing we all can do! What is it you do anyway?

Richard: I figured that and it was a good one. Now what would you do for "X"?!!! Not much for that one I'm afraid. Mine was a stretch as it was!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home