Me, spilling out all my thoughts, inner and outer, on just about anything! Lots of poetry, short stories from past experiences, anecdotes about teaching elementary school, music, relationships....garage sale type thing...Something For Everyone!

Friday, September 15, 2006

Tagged By Kilroy

Kilroy at Fear and Loathing: The Gonzo Papers tagged me on this. (See my sidebar) I'll not tag anyone since I don't know that many and they've all been tagged a lot lately. ...But you can tag yourself!

1. What time is it? 6:00 p.m.

2. What was the last thing you had to eat? rice cakes and a pear

3. What is your favorite television program? Grey's Anatomy

4. You can travel anywhere in the world; one destination per day from Friday through Monday. Where do you go? France, Scotland, Australia, Greece

5. Who is your favorite character from a cartoon or comic strip? Snoopy

6. What would you like for breakfast? pancakes and sausages and scrambled eggs, coffee!

7. Who is the first public figure that comes to mind that you think is attractive?
George Clooney

8. Who, outside of your family and "God", has had the greatest impact on your life? my old summer camp director

9. You retrieve a bottle floating in the water. What does the message say that you find inside? Your ship's finally come in! Come to this enchanted castle in Scotland for a reward! (there are directions through the forest ...and it's signed, Prince Charming...dated 1856! Rats! Was soooo close!

10. What movies do you select {limit of six} for a one-day film festival? The Graduate, Rainman, Gone With The Wind, Mrs. Doubtfire, Kramer vs Kramer, Watership Down,

11. Do you have a hobby? If so, what is it? If not, what do you think would be of interest to you? Singing with a group

12. Given the opportunity to travel back in time, when would your destination be?
Pioneer times such as in Little House

13. Vietnam gave us China Beach. M*A*S*H came from the Korean War. What will the name of the television series be that results from our current state of military affairs? Bumbled Battles!

14. What is the last book you read? As The Crow Flies

15. What five people do you MEET in Heaven? My 2 sets of grandparents and an old Aunt

16. What five people do you VISIT in Hell? Not going near that place! I'll forfeit my visitors' pass!

17. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see the word pleasure? Sex and cuddling naked

18. Eliminating price and availability as considertions, what six things do you put on your list when you go grocery shopping? T-bone Steak, prime rib, cornish hens, black Forest cake, pistachios, cashew butter

19. What is your favorite non-blog related link? lyrics.com

20. What will the title of your life story be? Laughing and Singing All The Way!

21. What three people alive today would you like to have join you for dinner? Bruce Cockburn, Bonnie Raitt, James Taylor

22. Which candle scent do you find most pleasing? vanilla

23. What question would you suggest I include the next time we play this game?

What would you be doing now if you weren't doing this?

10 Comments:

Blogger Old Lady said...

I adore Bill the Cat.

Friday, September 15, 2006

 
Blogger Richard said...

We agree on the Black Forest Cake. I prefer to make it myself, but am not terribly good at making the forsting look "professional"

Friday, September 15, 2006

 
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Old Lady: Remember Felix The Cat? Tom and Jerry? Sylvester?
Shamus (sp?) and Peabody? Casper The Ghost?

Richard: I would never even attempt it! Way off my scale of difficulty! My 7 minute boiled frosting has never worked! Turns out like cement!

Friday, September 15, 2006

 
Blogger Bobealia... said...

So, what is your answer to your own question??
You know, from this it is apparent that music is very important to you. I don't know why I didn't clue into this before.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

 
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Bobealia: You're right..music is important..that and food!!!
My answer: If I weren't doing this,I'd probably be exercising or listening to music while tidying up something or exercising.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

 
Blogger Barbara said...

Thank you for NOT tagging me! You are such a good sport. But I've had enough tag for a little while...

Saturday, September 16, 2006

 
Blogger brooksba said...

These were fun questions. Unique ones from all the other memes I see.

(Sorry it's been so long commenting. I'm getting caught up!)

Sunday, September 17, 2006

 
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Barbara: I know these takw a lot of time and also know you have a lot on your plate. They are neat, but sometimes a bit too much effort.

Brooksba: Thanks for getting SO caught up! You have been a very busy person lately with school and work. What a nice surprise this morning to see all your comments!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

 
Blogger Coffee-Drinking Woman said...

That's a fun meme!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

 
Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

I knew I could count on you for interesting answers. Thank you for playing along.

Visiting my link exchanges, I didn't look before starting my surfing. Have you written "your" ABC's? Should I tag you again :-) or might you come to do that for me?

You can find the link in my temporary "entry portal".

Friday, September 22, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home