Me, spilling out all my thoughts, inner and outer, on just about anything! Lots of poetry, short stories from past experiences, anecdotes about teaching elementary school, music, relationships....garage sale type thing...Something For Everyone!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Techie Wizards We Ain't!

Anyone reading this will LOL at this. We know nothing about our digital camera and we've already used 3 memory cards! Wish I'd known how to let the camera focus when I took all those pics! It gets worse!

A friend came by and got us at least approaching the learning curve! Mike took two hours and we surely owe him a dinner! He attempted to show us how to get our pics onto a CD and I managed to send some in e-mails but can only send one at a time. They print huge after the 1st one and I don't know how to make a few pics into a folder so you can just downsize the whole bunch! Should be easy but I just don't know which thing to click.

Now I have to ask the Zehrs babe how to view them on CD and pick out which to print. I followed the instructions to e-mail them but there was no way to add Zehrs to the company list and even if I knew, I didn't even know the e-mail address!
If you ever have lots of time, I'd gladly buy someone dinner if you could show me some more stuff!!!

I did put Socks, my cat, on as a screensaver! I changed my upstairs screensaver to underwater and I never knew it had blubbing sounds so this morning when I let the hot tub water out, I actually went to check and see what was wrong with the drain!!! HA! I'm so useless! I can just see me phoning the tub repair guy and him tracing the sound to my computer!!!

We watched, "You've Got Mail" last night on TV...it was way ahead of its time! Now, at least I understand about e-mail!


Now, if I could only follow the instructions how to put links to other blogs on my sidebar! Notice the one there doesn't work! Yikes!


Mother of Invention, wishing I knew a heck of a lot more about these new inventions!!

2 Comments:

Blogger RennyBA said...

LOL - but then again you've learned a lot and you're blog is better and better every day. Posting in differents colors and even easy to read:-) Keep up the good work Mom!

Monday, May 22, 2006

 
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Thanks! I have improved a wee bit since I did my old blog last year but you should see how slowly I type! And I'm still laughing over the screensaver-hot tub episode this morning! Ha!
Well, better get my cats in, the fireworks are about to start!

Monday, May 22, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home