Me, spilling out all my thoughts, inner and outer, on just about anything! Lots of poetry, short stories from past experiences, anecdotes about teaching elementary school, music, relationships....garage sale type thing...Something For Everyone!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Is Coming!

I love all my decorations and everything about Christmas! Okay - maybe not the frenzied shopping and trying to wrap everything on time! But I do love the look of Christmas. So do my cats! Here's Mooky getting into a bag for the nth time! My home made trifle made with pistachio pudding to make it more festive! I have fun decorating the old pump organ in a theme of angels and reindeer. We have outdoor lights on our arbour and around 5:10 p.m., this is what it looks like. I love the look of tranquility they give at that silent time of day when life is winding down for the evening.....























Hope you are enjoying thie festivities of the season, whatever they are for you. Take (or is that make?) time to paise and reflect on the beauty of the time.


Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Akelamalu said...

It all looks very festive m'dear. I

Monday, December 21, 2009

 
Blogger Beverly said...

Everything looks so lovely. Merry Christmas!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

 
Anonymous RennyBA's Terella said...

This post, with the lovely photos, put me right into Xmas mode so thanks for sharing all the beautiful things inside and outside your house!

The pudding; hmmmmmmmm my mouth is watering :-)

Happy Yuletide as we say it in Norway :-)

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

 
Blogger goatman said...

Being not too good at making time (an astronomical feat of impossible proportions I would assume), I kick back put my feet up and wish you and your loved a peaceful and happy time, my friend.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

 
Blogger fennymun said...

Hi MOI, haven't visited your blog for awhile. Happy to read many interesting writings and see many nice photos here. Wish you and your beloved ones had an enjoyable white chistmas! Happy and prosperous 2010!!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

 
Blogger Pauline said...

Christmas at your house sounds and looks lovely!

Happy New Year!

Saturday, January 02, 2010

 
Blogger bulletholes said...

Hey, you been blogging a little!
Hi mom...say hey to mookie and give Dave a scratch for me

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

 
Blogger GrizzBabe said...

Is that a trifle in that bowl? It looks yummy!

Hope you're doing well.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

 
Blogger GEWELS said...

Hi MOI!
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Valentine's Day

xoxo

Monday, February 15, 2010

 

Post a Comment

<< Home