High Vibing It!
Rapunzel, from her castle, has tagged me for the High Vibes meme: What raises your vibes?
Hmmm..I have many actually!
1. My husband, family and friends always high vibe me. They are the most important entities in my life. I love connecting, sharing time at meals, coffees, or on holidays up at the lake. I spend a lot of energy e-mailing, phoning and getting together with these people in order to stay connected. Having no kids, we are able to do this more easily and these people have all expressed their appreciation that we have always done this well.
2. My cats are almost real people to me! Mooky and Socks are my little children and we give unconditional love to each other constantly. They give me much joy and feature prominently in my life as High Vibers!
3. Kids in school or other people's kids give me a lot of joy and amusement. I have a good rapport with kids and can establish a really fun relationship with them easily.
4. Music...my two choirs, singing to guitar with kids or by myself, listening to my Cd's, and going to the odd concert raise my energy and appreciation of life. I am really emotionally touched by much music and it makes me feel connected to the world in a spiritual way.
5. SALES! garage sales, flea markets, second hand stores and getting a good bargain at any store gets my adrenaline going! I love clothes, antiques, and knick-knacks and I can always rationalise a purchase if it's a steal.
6. Physical Touch...I love massage and treat myself to one every week. I couldn't live without a lot of hugging my husband, family and friends. I crave cuddling with my husband.
7. Exercise. As much as this is sometimes difficult for me, I feel good and proud after I've walked, biked, or had a good session of working out. I usually only do it for 40 minutes, but with all my health issues, that's doing well for me.
8. Writing. I left this till last since it's almost a given for most bloggers. I've always tried to express myself by writing stories and poems since about Gr. 3. It is an excellent way for me to get all the thoughts, feelings, and issues that are rolling around my head, out outside myself. There is a sense of relief and accomplishment when you see your writing in a concrete form on paper or a computer screen.
I think that's it for now! If you'd like to grab this meme, please do. It's a great way to focus on the positive aspects of your life. It helped me do that especially now when I have some precarious health issues pending.