Me, spilling out all my thoughts, inner and outer, on just about anything! Lots of poetry, short stories from past experiences, anecdotes about teaching elementary school, music, relationships....garage sale type thing...Something For Everyone!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Beauty Saturday!

Wouldn't we all just cave in if it weren't for the weekends? Well, it's here and it's going to be a gorgeous sunny day! Garage sales to go to and more planting of flowers! Then a 50th wedding anniversary of my old Camp Director and his wife who have known me since I was 17! Amazing that we are still close, eh? It is very special.

Have a good one wherever you are and whatever your plans!

Mother of Invention, sitting here with wet hair, itching to go to the garage sale I can actually see right across the street!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home