Me, spilling out all my thoughts, inner and outer, on just about anything! Lots of poetry, short stories from past experiences, anecdotes about teaching elementary school, music, relationships....garage sale type thing...Something For Everyone!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Can See Summer!

Hello anyone out there! Hope you are all well. Some of my favourite blogger friends have left this scene as have I...mostly. Long time no blog. I swam and sang all winter. The seasons go round & round. The world has come alive and we are enjoying an unusual 29C sunny day!


Some bird or squirrel ransacked this house!



Spring tension has already burst forth and heading towards summer!


Huge flowers on these Jolly Jump-ups this year!



Good to the last drop of rain!


Lilac Lady!!



Till next time..

5 Comments:

Blogger Akelamalu said...

Oh yes summer is almost here! :)

Nice to see you back. :)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

 
Blogger TorAa said...

So nice to see a post from you again.
And all the nice flowers - in fact flowers here in the high north is a gift after long winters.

And 29 C is really warm, this time of year. We had 24 C, and were very comforttable that fact. But at the veranda in our winterhome we had over 30 C. But that is half closed so in the Sun it was 48 C (that is walls on each side and a roof).

Saturday we moved to our Summerhome. I did buy flowers for CND 200. Today we worked a bit in the Garden, but this afternoon the temperature dropped to 12 C and now it seems the Rain will arrive.

btw. Hope you will have time and inspiration to blog about your summerlife in Canada.

Monday, May 24, 2010

 
Blogger starry said...

Nice to have you back.love all the flowers.I was gone for a year and when I came back a lot of my blogger friends had gone.I was sad.

Monday, May 31, 2010

 
Blogger GrizzBabe said...

I hope it's cooler where you are than it is where I am. Happy Summer!

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

 
Blogger brandsconnect said...

Even small companies coming together to do their bit for the society in the form of Corporate Social Responsibility is having a much bigger impact than anticipated. Clearly it is not just the big efforts but collective efforts which matters.
PR Agencies In India

Tuesday, August 07, 2018

 

Post a Comment

<< Home