I think this meme originated from Nancy at, " Life Among The Never-Winged" and I also saw it at Maggie's, "Mind Moss".
Here are a few. Maybe they're supposed to stand alone and not connect to each other....??
1. Who knew aged carbon was valuable?
2. Diamonds are a girl's best friend.
3. But they can be worst enemies.
4. Out of the shadows comes light.
5. Easter chocolate is deadly for diabetics!
(But sometimes I can't resist it!)
6. Mist rises and clears up "misteries".
7. I call my protruding belly, "Menopot"!
8. Today, my husband "skieth" his LAST!
(Quietly, I shout, "It's about time!")
9. Think lines 5 and 7 connect?!
10. My life is a long mini-series.
11. Discard all fools' gold you see.
(All that glitters is not gold
Why not save yourself the bother?)
12. Things aren't always what we see....
13. Sometimes we need a new prescription.
14. Words take on their own life.
(In my mind they are published!)
15. How these memes do go on!