Four Things About Me!
Four Things about me - Things you may or may not have known about me in no particular order.
A) Four jobs I have had:
1. Elementary School teacher
2. Food Building Hostess at Canadian National Exhibition
3. Summer Camp Counselor for diabetic kids for 8 summers
4.Teaching English Communications at Community College Rehab Through Education Program (for ex-psyhciatric patients trying to integrate into community)
B ) Four movies you would watch over and over
1) Gone With The Wind
2) Mrs. Doubtfire
3) A Christmas Carol (black and white with Alistair Sims!)
4) When Harry Met Sally
C) Four places you have lived other than where you live now:
D) Four T.V. Shows I like/liked to watch:
1. Road to Avonlea
2. I Love Lucy!
3. The Three Stooges!
4. Gray's Anatomy
E) Four places you have been on vacation:
3. Caribbean Cruise
4. British Columbia
F) Four Web sites you visit daily:
1. Spilling Out!
2. Many Bloggers! (All of you reading this!)
G) Four of my favourite foods:
1. BBQ Ribs
2. Prime Rib with Yorkshire pudding
3. Kettle Corn (Popcorn)
4. Milk Chocolate (not exactly a food group!
H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In my log cabin by the fire
2. In my canoe on the lake
3. On a beach down south
4. At a great concert
This was Just for Fun and Interest...no tagging involved!
Mother of Invention, still thinking on more food I could have put down...endless list of chips, cheesies, pies, cakes, puddings ....!!!