Me, spilling out all my thoughts, inner and outer, on just about anything! Lots of poetry, short stories from past experiences, anecdotes about teaching elementary school, music, relationships....garage sale type thing...Something For Everyone!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Short Pearl of Wisdom!

For some people I know and maybe some I don’t, who are embarking by choice or destiny, on some new part of their journey:

In order to move on to the next great thing in life, you have to be able to leave the last great thing behind.

And one thing that I always remember my father telling us: "You never walk by an open door twice."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for that wise thought of the day... I really like your blog.

Friday, April 28, 2006

 
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Thanks! I liked yours too...keep it up!

Friday, April 28, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home