Me, spilling out all my thoughts, inner and outer, on just about anything! Lots of poetry, short stories from past experiences, anecdotes about teaching elementary school, music, relationships....garage sale type thing...Something For Everyone!

Friday, August 25, 2006

My Paddle's Singing!




My father (age 87!) and husband love canoeing as much as I do.

I love how you get a perfect full symmetrical reflection of the picture on a day when the water is like glass!

(One of my favourite poems, "The Song My Paddle Sings" is right above this post.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

Beautiful photos! Especially the bottom with, with the mirror (lake?) image.

Friday, August 25, 2006

 
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Thanks, Beth! We call it a lake but technically it's just where the river widens out and that's right where our cabins are.

Friday, August 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home