Me, spilling out all my thoughts, inner and outer, on just about anything! Lots of poetry, short stories from past experiences, anecdotes about teaching elementary school, music, relationships....garage sale type thing...Something For Everyone!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Blogged Up?


All bloggers feel this way at times ....

getting de-blogged
takin’ a break
brain’s getting clogged
startin’ to ache
it ain’t no use
if no one reads
don’t have the juice
nowhere does it lead
why I need to share
don’t really know
and I try not to care
but then, where does it go
my ideas are sunk
right on the page
my writing’s defunct
locked in a cage
my words stay with me
static and still
and no one will see
the pages I fill
Mother of Invention

4 Comments:

Blogger Signy said...

Ah yes, I am sitting with this feeling right now. There are so many things I could do, other than blog, I am sure they will be more useful, more productive. So why is it blogging that I will choose? I just have to, it calls to me, not the other way around. So I (we) carry on.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

 
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Yes, Signy, we always seem to be drawn back, even after a break. Somehow, it doesn't matter that much if not many people read it, you do it for yourself and to make you proud. Just to see your ideas looking so clearly at you on the screen, somehow allows you to really own your thoughts - and that's as it should be!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

 
Blogger twilite said...

Hi! Did you coin the phrase: 'blogged up'?

Thank you for speaking out my thoughts...

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

 
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

twilite: Yes, I did...I was thinking of constipation, maybe!!
HA!
May re-post this sometime as only 1 ever read this besides you! You and Annelisa are the only ones to go through archives and dig!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home